Friday, January 1, 2010

What I Do While I Run

Everyone does something different while they run. Music, books, deep thought - I have tried them all. But my latest favourite is podcasts! About 2 months ago I got an iPhone and since then I have been listening to running podcasts almost exclusively while I run.

I have been enjoying them so much that those that are listed on the right side are completely responsible for me even doing a blog in the first place. I sometimes even toy with the idea of a podcast myself, but I do hate the sound of my own voice on tape...

Anyways, this is nothing more than a quick thank you to everyone who takes the time to do their podcast and keep me motivated while I am running. Check out the links and I am sure that you will find some great listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment